Bitcoin Cash Service
When you have a wallet account with Blockchain, you get the multiple benefits of using your cryptocurrency transaction. If you have Bitcoin in cash, you can send it to a bitcoin wallet or Bitcoin address to keep it in a safer place and enjoy Bitcoin Cash Service for other transactions.
Sending Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin address is not so difficult, you just need to follow the correct steps as indicated here. In fact, there are certain restrictions for some users, mainly if you have not fully verified your account or Gold-level users can do this without any permission. Anyway, just follow the steps below and send the Bitcoin cash to the Bitcoin address in your Blockchain account. If you have any problems related to Bitcoin Cash and bitcoin service so you can Call on 📞 1 (800) 658 5702, this toll-free number.
Steps To Send Bitcoin Cash To Bitcoin Cash Address:
- First, log in to the Blockchain account that you are using for Bitcoin trading.
- Now click Send and select Bitcoin Cash from the Currency drop-down menu.
- Here, if you have multiple wallets, you can choose the wallet from which you want from the From drop-down menu.
- Now, in the To field, paste the recipient’s address OR scan the recipient’s QR code.
- Again, be sure to send Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address and not to a Bitcoin address.
- Step Here you just need to enter the amount you want to send.
- Once you are ready to submit, click Continue to review the details of your transaction.
- Once you have verified your transaction details, click Send Bitcoin Cash to send the funds.
- If you are not ready to ship? Click the X in the upper-right corner to close the window.
- And if you need to modify the details of your transaction, such as the recipient’s address or amount, select Return to return to the previous step.
- Now, to monitor incoming and outgoing Bitcoin Cash transactions, visit the Bitcoin Cash tab in the left navigation of your wallet.
Here are the simple and easy-to-follow steps to send Bitcoin cash to Bitcoin’s cash address. Anyway, if you’re facing a type of problem, just review all the steps and follow them again carefully. However, if you have not yet been able to send Bitcoin cash to the Bitcoin address and need help, you can receive online assistance from Blockchain support experts who will tell you how to send Bitcoin cash to the Bitcoin cash address.
Call Blockchain customer service number for Bitcoin cash transfer issues
For a fast and secure online solution to the problem you face when sending Bitcoin cash to a Bitcoin cash address, simply dial the Blockchain support number and get online assistance. You will be assisted by highly qualified and experienced cryptocurrency experts who will verify the problem and help you complete this process without any problem. These experts can also help you if you face Blockchain or cryptocurrencies related to any other issues with total security and privacy.